Thank you for visiting www.thetwee.com.my. Please take note that by browsing this website you are taken as agreeing to the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy enforced by BLUBELL HORIZON SDB BHD, which carries brand name THE TWEE. By agreeing to this policy, it is deemed that you have given consent to the company to collect, process, store and use your personal data, for matters related to business and customer service, by the company or a third party appointed by the company.
THE TWEE views and treats your Personal Data seriously and this policy is a guide as to how THE TWEE collects, processes, discloses, transfers and stores your Personal Data.
If you are under the age of eighteen (18), your parent, guardian or person who has parental responsibility must consent to the handling and processing of your personal data.
Personal Data includes any information/data collected by the company in respect of commercial transactions that relates directly or indirectly to you who is identifiable or becomes identifiable from the said information/data or from your other information/data that is in the company’s possession.
Processing of personal data includes collecting, holding, storing, organizing, adapting, altering, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing or making available, destroying and/or deleting of personal data.
Please be informed that the collected data will only be processed by designated employees of the company or a data processor appointed officially by the company. Your Personal Data may also be transferred within or outside of Malaysia for matters related to corporations, licensees, franchisees, services provider, business partners and business related matters of the company.
Collection of Personal Data
THE TWEE will only collect information that is provided voluntarily by you and with your consent, through THE TWEE’s loyalty program registration, contest participations or survey etc.
THE TWEE may collect your below information:
- Name & gender;
- National registration identity card number or passport number;
- Date of birth;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Contact preference;
- Credit card or bank account information
- Other personal data relevant to registration and/or provisioning of your account,
- surveys, promotions and/or other purposes.
The above information is necessary to provide you with the company’s optimal service, and in circumstances where the details provided are incomplete, THE TWEE will not be able to guarantee delivery of fully satisfactory customer service.
Use of Personal Data
The information collected would be used to improve the contents on our website and social media to improve customer online experiences, to contact and notify customers of the company’s marketing and promotions. The information collected will not be shared with other organizations for any reason whatsoever, be it commercial or business purposes, without your prior consent, unless the disclosure is necessary for the company to comply with its legal obligations. The company will not disclose your personal data without your consent to any party other than a third party of the class notified to the company for any purpose other than for the purposes mentioned in the above.
In the event that the company is legally required to disclose to any third parties your personal data, the company will ensure beforehand that the third parties have provided sufficient guarantees to protect and secure your personal data from further disclosure or misuse, and that a list of disclosure to such third parties will be kept and maintained by the company.
Below are the purposes and use of your Personal Data collected:
- For marketing and promotional activities, market surveys, trend and statistical analysis
- For information of new products, new store locations, special offers and any promotions related to THE TWEE through email or SMS.
- Meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or our affiliates
- For maintenance of customer records
- To manage participation in any contest/program related to the public organized by us
- For security and crime prevention purposes, risks management, safeguarding THE TWEE in the event of any claim, litigation, suits etc
- For handling the report for lost item, customer complaints and taking appropriate action relating thereto
- For any other legal grounds
The data collected from you by the company will only be used and processed for the above listed purposes. The company will destroy and delete permanently your personal data if it is no longer required for the purpose above set out.
Protection of Personal Data
THE TWEE will take all necessary steps, in terms of administrative and technical, data security technologies such as fire walls, access control to safeguard your personal data and prevent loss, theft, misused and unauthorized accesses and distribution. Such precautions will be exercised during collection, processing, storage or transfer of data by the company or any third party appointed by the company to process the said data. Alteration of the personal data would only be carried out upon consent and instruction provided by you.
Please take note that the company reserves the right to process the personal data collected without your consent under the following circumstances:
- to comply with any legal obligations;
- to protect your interest;
- for the administration of justice ;or
- for the exercise of any functions conferred on any person by or under the law.
Integrity of Your Personal Data
Please ensure that the Personal Data provided is accurate, complete, not misleading and constantly updated. Please be informed that you reserve the right to request for the records of your personal data collected and stored by the company, and to request the company to stop processing your personal data to the extent to which the company is able to comply without affecting our mutual rights and obligations depending on the nature of your request etc. Any changes to, updates of and requests of personal data collected and stored could be made via writing to THE TWEE email enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by visiting our store at G.02, Ground Floor, KL Gateway Mall, No 2, Jalan Kerinchi, Gerbang Kerinchi Lestari, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Questions and Comments
By browsing this, we trust that you have read, understood and accepted our terms and conditions, and have consented to the collection, use and processing of your Personal Data by the company.
Terms and conditions of THE TWEE Membership
Personal Data which would be collected:
- IC / Passport number
- Birth date
- Mobile number
Terms and conditions:
- Minimum purchase of RM150 to qualify for THE TWEE membership
- Member discount and birthday discount only applicable in storewide Malaysia
- Member discount and birthday discount only applicable for all normal-priced merchandise
- For birthday discount, member can only use the discount once in birthday month and maximum 8 pieces in single transaction
- Member must present valid IC or passport to cashier upon payment to use birthday discount
- Birthday discount is not applicable on basic collection, household items and jewelries
- BLUEBELL HORIZON SDN BHD is the official distributor of THE TWEE brand in Malaysia
- THE TWEE membership is valid at all THE TWEE retail outlets in Malaysia
- THE TWEE member privileges may be amended or withdrawn without prior notice
- We reserves the right to suspend or terminate the membership program at any time it deems necessary
- THE TWEE membership will be terminated if inactive for one (1) year from the date of registration
- THE TWEE membership is strictly non-transferable
- We reserve the right to omit, add or amend the THE TWEE terms and conditions without prior notice. Any new or amended terms and conditions will always overwrite the existing one
- We take your privacy seriously and we are committed to protect the privacy of every patron’s personal data, in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- For applicants below the age of eighteen (18), consent from your parents or guardian must be obtained before consenting to our handling and processing of your personal data.
- For enquiries and feedback on THE TWEE membership, usage or retention of your personal data, please contact us at:
BLUEBELL HORIZAON SDN BHD
G.02, GROUND FLOOR, KLGATEWAY MALL,
NO 2, JALAN KERINCHI,
GERBANG KERINCHI LESTARI,
59200 KUALA LUMPUR.
Customer service / redemption / feedbacks